In light of the current coronavirus pandemic, we would like to reassure our patients as to the additional measures we are taking at Ayub Endodontics to ensure your safety and to continue providing treatment for the maintenance your dental health.
The clinical environment in which dental treatment is carried out has been, for many years, one of the most strictly regulated areas in which you will find yourself. Government regulation and Care Quality Commission regulations and inspection ensure control of crossinfection of many serious bacterial and viral infections. This means that our practices are safe places to work and safe places for our patients to attend.
Due to the infectious nature of coronavirus we have taken the following additional measures to reduce transmission outside of the surgery itself:
• All non-essential items have been removed from the waiting area e.g magazines, leaflets and books.
• Patients are required to perform hand hygiene upon arrival and after exiting treatment rooms: hand sanitiser will be offered to patients. Patients will have access to a restroom.
• Staff will regularly disinfect surfaces likely to be touched by patients e.g reception desk, merchant terminals (card machines) and pens/clipboards.
• Staff will regularly disinfect front door handles, surgery door handles and restroom door handles, light switches and entry/exit buttons.
• Patients are advised to wear face/mouth coverings upon entering the practice.
• We request guardians/parents to limit companions to only one essential person.
• We also ask that patients attend their appointment close to the arranged time to reduce the number of patients in the waiting area.
• Our receptionist will take the patient’s temperature.
• A coronavirus risk assessment form will be emailed to patients prior to their appointment: If you are a new patient, please complete the medical history questionnaire on the practice website: https://www.ayub-endo.co.uk/covid19/medical-history-and-covid-19-patient-form
We want to assure our patients that all treatment will be provided in a safe and protective environment.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.